Oct 20, 2015

~TKSWOTW: 2014-2016 KIA SOUL MIXX / EXCLAIM PHOTOS (3 PICS)~...

Good great Tuesday afternoon my Soul fans and friends. On my behalf I wish you all a great day & evening indeed.

The Kia Soul has been around long enough to have a unique following so by now you either love it or you don't there is hardly a middle line to straddle.

From any angle I cannot find a bad one on the 2014-2016 Soul or any model year Soul & nothing looks like it on the streets & highways. Now with the two tone treatments available all over the planet including the United States the Soul just keeps getting better and better and better...

From all parts of the world the Kia Soul has taken on a likeness with folks like that of the Volkswagen Beetle. Both Kia and Hyundai continue to improve while channeling awesome vehicles through the automobile pipeline yearly.

I can remember way back when the Soul first hit the streets and after 6 months or so people did not know what to expect but slowly and surely a cult following emerged and with the hamsters the rest is history... Or shall I say history still being made.

Check out the side shots of the various 2014-2016 Kia Souls. I love em all. I would hate to have to choose. 3 pics below. Enjoy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :