Dec 19, 2014

The Kia Soul: The Undisputed, Iconic Box Champ...

I start this post with my opinion of a recent article I read about ugly vehicles. The Kia Soul and Nissan Juke were listed. I wonder what could be ugly about the Kia Soul. Of course I see no faults of ugliness in or on the Soul.

Now, I do have different views on the Juke. I just cannot get past the outside although the Juke is doing pretty well in sales. This just means like a lot of things people enjoy different tastes in what they drive daily.

There were only 2000 people chosen for the "ugly category" panel discussion with other vehicles included too. With such a small amount of folks the outcome does not even scratch the surface or show up on radar.

Sales and only sales only depict a true vehicle's popularity and want over anything else. With that said by the numbers people are enjoying many of the new small crossovers, compact utility vehicles and other similar titles to name a few.

One thing for sure the Kia Soul is very well loved worldwide. Sales do not lie. Also, the Kia and Hyundai bands just ranked number one in the China Durability Test. Check out some Soul pics from Canada below. Enjoy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :