Dec 21, 2014

The Kia Soul: Old School Genes in a Evolutionary Boxy Vehicle...

My love for boxy cars and trucks started way back in my childhood first with a love of big rig trucks and trailers and what they hauled and to where.

In my early driving years a 1977 Chevy Malibu Classic was my first vehicle followed by a 1978 Chevy Caprice Classic both door vehicles. These two cars had good low end torque and horsepower however being very heavy hurt the speed chances considerably.

The Kia Soul to me is a old school car pushed in all around and up to form a small CUV of today. The ride from the first year model in 2009 compared to the now 2015's are totally different. The old Souls rode a little hard while the new models are more or a softer, refined & smooth ride like a big luxury car.

Don't get me wrong all Kia Souls made are special and improved on year after year. Check out a few of my favorites below. Enjoy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :