May 27, 2014

I have collected over the years many unique photos of the Kia Soul from concept through all 4 model years to the present from all around the world. I have so many favorites and I know I have more than anyone on this planet-to many to count. I have been a huge Kia Soul fan since day one. It is a total package in a small suv or cuv.

The Soul is very photogenic as I mentioned before in my opinion because it has the right amount of angles and curves. You can see the effort of and for success year after year since 2009 its evolution both inside and out. Others in this bracket are scarce with models coming out soon to test the Soul once again. Kia has to keep there game face on.

Here is another one of my favorites. From up above through the panoramic sun-roof of this 2014 Kia Soul this pic is very, very nice indeed. Check out the detail. Click photo for larger size. Enjoy.


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :