Oct 16, 2016

+*+*+ THA KIA SOUL BLOG: MY 2016 KIA SOUL BASE: LAKE WHITNEY IN WHITNEY, TEXAS (18 PICS) +*+*+ ...

What is going on my good TKSB friends and fans! As the fall weather rolls into Central Texas we are still enjoying some awesomely warm days and along with that it has been windy too. As usual my work has kept me very busy lately but I had to take a road trip no matter how small it was to take some photos of my Soul & nature as one.

I went to Lake Whitney which is located 16 miles west of Hillsboro, Texas. From Fort Worth to Lake Whitney takes about a hour and a half or so. There are also camping grounds and places for your rv's to park and setup as well. The whole area is surrounded by the lake and trees and you can go on different sides as well to view the dam that is not too far away.

My Soul did very well as expected and I averaged out pretty good on gas too. The 2016 Kia Soul no matter what trim is a for sure road trip vehicle. I had my tunes, my snacks with no worries whatsoever. Driving this vehicle everyday is very enjoyable and I cannot think of any negatives just positive results.

I have experienced two nails in different tires but that did not bother me as things will happen no matter what. Passing power is great and the acceleration is not bad either. I really see why Kia sells so many vehicles as they are awesome. I also understand now why the Kia Soul is a icon. It really does everything right.

I had a great time and look forward to many more personal vehicle photo shoots by yours truly. I am also entertaining some personal touches to make my Soul unique. I said this before I am very, very happy with my decision. The 2016 Kia Soul is just perfect inside and out.

Thank you all for your continued follows, pluses, adds, and everything! I appreciate it dearly. And now my photos... Enjoy....



 (Photo Credits: M.J.P.)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :