Apr 7, 2016

== THA KIA SOUL BLOG: KIA SOUL TRAIL'STER AWD OFF ROAD VIDEOS & MORE (2 PICS) ==...

Seven days into April this month blazes forward swiftly as we start the second quarter of the year my goodness how time flies friends! As always have a great day as the weekend nears again.

As time flies I can't help but to giggle like a school kid as I know the 2017 refreshed Kia Soul will start to pop up on the web soon enough as June-August has been the normal time-frame of new model debuts like the Kia Soul. 

As we know now a refreshed face and rear area as well as other tweaks are expected but more in my opinion this next Soul will lay the foundation for the upcoming Kia Trail'ster AWD in one, two or possibly three configurations. So, that true Kia Soul off road utility vehicle is on it's way peeps!

Think about it: "Soul" off road... That is what it should be as the true human soul has no boundaries or limits. I am very sure Mr. Schreyer and team will make sure all is great and more importantly that the Kia Soul Trail'ster will still be a Soul but one with far more capabilities especially for the great outdoors.

One thing that I have always enjoyed about Kia & Hyundai since the Soul hit the streets is the from concept to production process with very little changes in between. That speaks a lot about a designer on his craft to me. Who wants a car that doesn't mimic the concept in many ways not just a few? Maybe its me but I love that about Kia. The concept is what you see first that gets the oohs and aahs!

For you all I gave gathered up two awesome videos on the Soul Trail'ster to hold you over as well as two cool photos. The Trail'ster will change the whole Kia Soul game and like Godzilla in the movies the anticipation is killing me slowly.

Make it a fun Friday and enjoyable weekend ahead everybody! Thank you all very much for following me! Peace, Love and Soul! Enjoy!

(Photo Credits: KMA)(Video Credits: KMA & Autobytel)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :