Mar 8, 2016

=*= THA KIA SOUL BLOG: 2016 KIA SOUL SPORT SPECIAL EDITION FROM CANADA (5 PICS) =*= ...

Just like clockwork the skies opened up and down came all the rain in Texas and as I type this post it is still raining which has been on and off continuously since Monday. My prayers to all who have been affected. Have a bright and awesome day Tha Kia Soul peeps!

Recently I spoke on some of my favorite Kia Soul trims from around the world like Chile, Germany Puerto Rico and Russia to name a few. Well, I have to admit one of my very first locations where I continue to admire their Kia Soul trims is Canada.

Kia Canada has some amazing color combos /wheel choices for owners and they make use of the Soul body-kit more so than here in the USA but that seems to be changing. Kia Canada has also increased their Kia Soul sales and all other Kia model sales as well.

Decked out in inferno red & onyx pearl black two-tone paint this 2016 Kia Soul Sport Special Edition from Canada is a great example of why I love this trim from up north so much. From the 18' inch alloy/black wheels to the dual color body-kit everything just flows and works so well together. Notice the black roof matches the rear deck spoiler & door mirrors... nice touch.

Inside you have dark leather with a host of features like climate control, smart key/push-button start, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, auto headlights, rear-view camera and UVO audio to name a few. This is not a fully loaded 2016 Kia Soul but it sure looks like it. I'll take 1 please Kia!

Check out 5 pics below of this Canadian Soul gem in great detail posted for the camera. What a Soul! Enjoy.

 (Photo Credits: Neil Moore/Wheels.ca)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :