Nov 3, 2015

~THA KIA SOUL: NEW FAVICON / NEW SITE LOGO VARIATIONS (4 PICS)~...

I decided to throw together a few new look logos to give my site a new feel. The new logos will be added throughout my social media sites to help blend and join/connect more smoothly with my main site Tha Kia Soul Blog.

The Soul-Full Angel represents the angelic balance of craftsmanship, quality, design and the deep resounding/soulful connection with the many owners worldwide.

I believe so much in Kia and parent company Hyundai and the exciting products they continue to produce. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate you all following and commenting/chatting on all things Kia Soul.

The 2015 SEMA Show started Monday but this Tuesday morning is showtime at the Kia & Hyundai booth. Stay tuned for more and once again thanks so much for all the support. Four photos below. Which is your favorite logo? Enjoy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :