Feb 14, 2015

*THE KIA SOUL / TRAIL'STER ELECTRIC AWD / TURBOCHARGED / OFF-ROAD CONCEPT (PICS)*...

Through a series of posts to follow starting now I bring to you all the best Kia Motors has to share of this Beauty & the Beast of a concept.

After a few days to let things set I am truly shocked at how far Kia went to absolutely blow the minds of the world with what this brawny Soul should look like, perform like and still remain Team Soul in overall character & style. There will be some who won't like it but that is with all kinds of products not just vehicles.

As I laugh to myself I am constantly thinking it has to be built. I saw this concept in my head... well maybe 75%. All of the past Soul concepts in my previous posts have a unique part in this Trail'ster. Kia did not do that for nothing. I would only hope you can still have a hardtop Trail'ster or one with the panoramic sunroof. It's too early for those types of answers just yet.

185 hp & 185 lb/ft torque on the front wheels and front motor 1.6 turbo. 35 hp and 100 lb/ft torque on the rear wheels which is all electric. Add it up-220 hp & 285 lb/ft torque. Need I mind you this is just the power we still have so much more in this Trail'ster. Other manufacturers have similar setups as well so don't let them fool ya.

And last in this post, the 2015 Soul EV will broaden out to other markets as the Soul cannot be stopped literally. Stay tune for more. Three pics below-Click pics for larger view. Enjoy.


 (Credit: Kia)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :