Dec 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Tha Kia Soul Blog: Halfway Through Site Overhaul & More...

Well, Christmas Morning is here in good ole DF/W, Texas. I am most excited about family today as most of us are but more specifically my 8 year old niece Olivia Grace. Just thrilled as I know she will be too and coming over soon.

I am very proud about this blog of mine and enjoy the Kia Soul more than you could know but I do not own one-that will come to pass next year. I am attached & attracted to the Soul like people are to the Volkswagen Beetle or Mazda Miata. I have enjoyed posting and furthering this site and have some good things in store for the New Year.

I would like to thank my readers and those who have visited Tha Kia Soul Blog for the first time and hope you will continue to read and enjoy.

I have picked 1 special Soul for this post so check it out below and Seasons Greetings to you all...

Marcellus

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :