Dec 31, 2014

*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015* - From Tha Kia Soul blog...

Well, the countdown has begun and we are well into our last day of 2014. I can say for myself this year has truly been eye opening and I have learned so much new about myself and my abilities.

Looking around the corner at 2015 fast approaching I can't help but wonder what lies ahead for my future. Even though I started this blog a few years ago it wasn't until the end of 2013 when I decided to get really serious about it.

My love for the Kia Soul vehicle drove me to learn all about it and then some. There is no other vehicle like it. I constantly vision and get excited about what's next for the Kia Soul. Some people get it while others don't understand the infatuation. All I can say is attraction to many things come in many flavors.

And last, as a young teen I drew and sketched a lot of cars and so but most of all of them were boxy. This was back in the late 80's so you can see my love for boxy rides. I can even remember vaguely drawing a Kia Soul shaped-looking vehicle way back then. Good times indeed.

Happy New Year 2015. Thanks for following and reading. Be safe & enjoy.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :