Oct 4, 2014

The Kia Soul Magma Concept: Black & Red Hot Soul...

Wow! Very unique and against the grain. I love it. Kia has never been afraid to take chances and here is more proof. 

First and foremost this Soul Magma is only available in France, designed by Kia France and furthermore commands 80 man hours to convert a 2015 Kia Soul Special Edition-like trim into Count Dracula's dream ride. It has the 1.6 liter motor (128hp), HID's, premium interior, 18' inch wheels and a whole lot more.

I love red but a completely red interior I would pass on. The exterior is right on the money with brushed black paint and chrome red scar lines. A limited number will be produced per order request till October 19th in France. The Soul Magma of France will be rare for sure no doubt.

Overall I think it is pretty nice but not for everybody. I do like the Magma decals too - a nice touch to finish it off. Check out the pics below. Enjoy.


(Credit: Kia France)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :