Sep 16, 2014

2015 Kia Soul: 3 reasons it is easy to maintain if you are a DIY-er...

Okay so being a huge do it your self-er with many things I am constantly hearing how easy it is to service your Kia Soul if you are hands on like myself.

1. The ground clearance of the Soul benefits in many ways with a lot of folks saying there is no need to jack-up the Soul to change the oil and filter - Ok so maybe jacking it up a little for most folks. I find that very nice to know.

2. The same applies if you have to change a flat yourself albeit you do not want to wait on roadside service or like me you don't mind the small labor involved. This is also nice to know.

3. The main area of service is under the hood which just like the easy intro/exit of the cabin seats standing and checking things under the hood is also comfortable-a plus for sure.

There you have it. All three are very much a must for me. The Kia Soul - if need be - is easy to maintenance.

Below, I call this photo "Soul Rush" or even "Soul in Motion". Enjoy.

(Credit: Victor M.)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :