May 31, 2014

Hyundai-Kia created some big news this week. Together they are the number one brands of auto manufacturers in environmentally clean vehicles-way to go. I always knew this would happen in due time.

I started focusing on the brands back in 2005-2006 when they caught my attention. I would grow to like the 2007 Hyundai Elantra & Sonata first. Both 4 door cars had an overall good value. Shortly after that ideas and concepts would be developed at Kia for what would become the iconic Kia Soul.

My opinion is right before or during the development of the concept and 2010 Kia Soul with the evolution of the Kia Optima the brand started improving with quality, design and so on. I like so say the 2007 Elantra & Sonata did the same for the Hyundai brand.

As both bands continued to improve all around they kept moving up in the environmentally clean category as well. Heck, their plants here in Georgia and Alabama are some of the best around. And last but not least the upcoming Electric Kia Soul which I will speak more on with photos real soon will be a nice addition to the model line up. For now another nice pic of the 2014 Kia Soul. Enjoy.


Subscribe to this Blog via Email :