Nov 12, 2017

°·°·° TKSB: THE 2018 KIA SOUL EXCLAIM TURBO SPECIAL EDITION WILD ORANGE (4 PICS) °·°·° ...

Hey there my awesome Soul friends and fam!!! How is everyone? This year has went by so so fast & the fall season is going strong with the winter close behind.

So much to touch on especially the ground breaking Kia Stinger what a whip! The New Kia Niro is so cool and unique to the auto game as well. Both Hyundai and Kia keep doing the most to improve and evolve. Way to go guys!!

As I type this blog post the New 2018 Kia Soul Exclaim Turbo Special Edition in the new color Wild Orange are at dealers & on the streets in the United States now.

On a recent drive from Dallas/Fort Worth to Celeste, Texas I came across the exact Soul with new dealer plates and full xenon LEDs, special 18' inch wheels and a black rear decklid wing which means the panoramic sunroof as well can be added among other awesome features like my 2017 Turbo Soul.

Wild Orange for the 2018 model year is what customers requested as a new color and Kia delivered like always. One of my favorite things about the brand is that they listen to customer feedback.

The New Special Edition Wild Orange Soul Turbo pays homage to the original Kia Soul Ignition Orange Special Edition of 2010 (Check out my link here).

So if you are in the market and are diggin' the new color get yourself down to the nearest dealer & for sure check out Kia.com and more on this Soul from Kia of Fargo here.

Currently over 4k on my baby Titania the exhaust note is heavenly I love it so much that sound and awesome turbo whistle. Solid vehicle with loads of power and comfort. As I start to use the heated steering wheel function and heated seats they both are a huge welcome as winter nears and temps have gotten cooler.

I enjoy drivn' just to do so as the Soul Turbo is so at home on the roads, highways and streets. Such an attention grabber too that is for sure. I adore the body lines as I have said before and layout. Inside and out totally love it and am very satisfied. Cheers to many, many more moments also.

As always stay tuned for more and thank you all so very much for following and commenting. I appreciate it. 4 pics of the Wild Orange Special Edition Turbo Exclaim Soul. Enjoy.

(Photo Credits: Kia of Fargo)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :