Oct 8, 2017

)()()()( THA KIA SOUL BLOG: THE 2018 KIA SOUL & MORE )()()()( (5 PICS) ...

Still at it with Tha Kia Soul Blog what going on friends? Summer has come and gone as Fall has settled in with cooler temperatures here in North Texas. And like perfect timing the 2018 Kia Soul is in effect with minor changes in trim packages & a new color for 2018... Wild Orange hits the color palette. More info here.

The 2017 and 2018 Kia Soul model years are most likely the last years of this body style and the new Kia Soul for 2019 should have all-wheel drive, even more power & more safety features. It is also worth noting that both the 2017 Kia Soul Turbo and 2018 Kia Soul Turbo are great vehicles for the aftermarket game just like the Hyundai Veloster Turbo and other turbo Kia's and Hyundai's are.

Like every model year Kia Soul the forthcoming 2019 should definitely change the game all over again. Stay tuned in.

And now as I have mentioned in my social media my 2017 Kia Soul Turbo just cleared 3k on the odometer. The Soul Turbo is a solid ride inside and out. I am very proud of my Soul Turbo and all that comes with it. It is for sure faster/quicker but always fun to drive at any speed. In my opinion the superb sound system that is well balanced along with the huge panoramic sun-roof that brings all the light inside the box are just the beginning.

More road trips and scenic drives are in store for Titania and I and all the Kia Soul news/info to come. In September 2017 the Soul did very well like most months and continues to be a force of loyalty among owners as is all Kia model owners.

Keep yourself locked in here and as always thanks to you all for following and commenting. 5 pics below of my baby. Enjoy.

(My Photos: MJP)

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :