Dec 8, 2016

*:*:*:* THA KIA SOUL BLOG: HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2016 (4 PICS) *:*:*:* ...

Hey there everyone! As you know December is in full swing & the winter weather has settled over most of the United States by now.

Spending quality time with loved ones and doing so while shopping is off and running for Christmas 2016! Not to be forgotten a week later a whole New Year begins.

And with that said I would like to take this time to say thanks so much for the follows, comments & questions and everything in general. Kia has done really well this year and next year I can't wait to see what happens.

As I have always said I am truly in love with the Kia Soul and I love my personal vehicle very much. The Turbo Soul is a whole different beast. Hyundai also continues to break barriers and produce awesome vehicles as well. Times have truly changed indeed.

Stay tune in for more 2017 Kia Soul Turbo info and all Kia Soul period. Happy Holidays to you all and your families. Blessings. Enjoy.

 --- This Shot is from early November 2016 at the Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge near Lake Worth, Texas with walking trails and more. I am missing the warm weather already. I also have 3,060 miles on my 2016 Kia Soul & no problems at all. You already know I am "head over heels" for the 2017 Soul Turbo in Titanium Gray (See below) ---.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 25, 2017 at 4:30 PM delete

That's a serene photograph at the lake, it has 'soul'.

Reply
avatar